The tank is filled with air in 2 bars. It is discharged from 4” ball valve at the ground aith the aid of vibration hoses on the ground.
- 1.5 m3/min (in the sufficient air pressure).
It limits the pressure inside of the tank with 2 bars
- 2 pieces single covered, manhole resistant to test pressure.
- 1 piece air pressure monometer.
- Imported hose system having internal discharging channel that provides fluidity.
- 1 piece safety valve adjusted to 2,5 bar.
- 1 piece ball jet air valve that accelerates discharging.
- 1 piece tool kit box (at the body).
- 1 piece nonskid ground walking platform.
- 1 piece stair from rear existing.
- 2 pieces PVC carrier for discharging hoses.
- Plastic mudguard covering rear axle group.
- 1 piece tool kit box made of sheet.
- 1 piece discharge valve box made of sheet .
- Control Panel (Check – pass, air meter, ramp lever)
- Plastic water tank.
- Roller or basket spare tire carrier.